Payroll Assistant - Award-Winning Firm
Have you got Payroll Experience, and looking for a new challenge within your career?
AJ Chambers are working alongside a well-respected firm located in Ipswich who are seeking an experienced Payroller to join their Business Support team. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to take on an exciting new role within a firm that are recognised for their staff satisfaction.
Our client offers flexible working hours, enabling a healthy-work life balance whilst still being able to work in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate will have previous experience working within payroll and be ready to step into a firm that have been operating for over a century with no signs of slowing down.
- Undertake a range of computerised and manual payroll processing assignments from start to finish on Star
- Be the first point of contact for clients and assist with any queries that they may have
- Process Payroll End of year Return
- Reconcile and resolve any issues with reference to both client and colleagues
- Assist with the processing of Payroll from other team members
- Previous experience with Star Payroll and other payroll software
- Has a basic understanding of PAYE
- Able to demonstrate a competent knowledge of the following: Starters, leavers, RTI and EPS
- Proven ability to work within a team and confidently liaise within the firm
- Able to solve problems and mange time effectively
If you feel you would be suitable, please apply direct or contact Scott Golding at AJ Chambers.
Payroll Assistant – Ipswich