With an exceptional presence in the media industry working with some of the world's most recognised brands, my client is an innovative and cutting-edge creative business growing rapidly year on year. They are recruiting for a talented Revenue Accountant to join their expanding finance team based in London.
Consistent growth sees this emerging business recruiting for a talented Revenue Accountant to join their London finance team. The individual shall be responsible for a number of duties including:
- Assisting with the production of month end reporting i.e. accrued and deferred income and WIP reports
- Analyse multiple data sources and providing results and trends on reports
- Preparation of sales invoices for all entities for submission to clients
- Updating cash flow forecasts on a daily basis
- Analysing the profit and losses on WIP management and debt recovery
- Building commercial acumen liaising with internal teams and managers
As well as aforementioned aspects of the role, the Revenue Accountant shall be responsible for ad hoc duties as directed by the senior finance team.
The ideal profile should be a candidate with a minimum of 2 year's experience in a Revenue Accountant or finance capacity with a proven track record of revenue recognition and billings. The candidate coming from a media background would be highly advantageous as well as possessing a great understanding of Excel.
SALARY & BENEFITS
£30,000 to £35,000 + benefits including:
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Free breakfast
- Summer working hours
- Christmas holiday closing
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
More searches like this
- Accountant Media / Entertainment / Advertising Part qualified jobs in London (Greater)
- Credit Control Media / Entertainment / Advertising Part qualified jobs in London (Greater)
- Financial Analyst Media / Entertainment / Advertising Part qualified jobs in London (Greater)
- Assistant Accountant Media / Entertainment / Advertising Part qualified jobs in London (Greater)