Do you have significant fresh produce, food, FMCG or manufacturing experience in a senior finance position?
We are proud to be working, once again, with an established and respected fresh produce business; who are looking for a Finance Director to be responsible for the success of their Finance department and provide financial advice and support to the Board.
In order to be considered for this challenging role, you must have:
- Significant fresh produce, food, FMCG or manufacturing experience
- Board level finance experience
- Full professional accountancy qualification (ACA / CIMA / ACCA)
- Excellent knowledge and experience of FRS17 pension administration & company secretarial duties.
- Actuarial valuations
- Experience in financial strategy, planning and budget management including mergers and disposals.
- Experience streamlining department structures, reduce overheads and recruiting a commercially focused team.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a forward thinking fresh produce business based in the South East of England.
Excellent remuneration available for the right candidate.
For more information and/ or a confidential conversation, please contact Guy or Gemma at MorePeople on 01780 480 530 or email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Finance Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly