Responsible for all finance aspects within the business division including management accounts, statutory accounts, financial control and forecasting. The Finance Manager will have a small team of direct reports.
A rapidly growing online business. A business who look after their staff and have won various employer awards over the years. A fantastic working environment where you can progress your career.
- Strong communication skills within your immediate team and across multiple sites, whilst also working in partnership with the Commercial team to produce forecasts, reports and useful analysis.
- Utilises time effectively to appropriately prioritise tasks, communicate with others in the business and ensure that deadlines are met.
- Welcomes feedback and works collaboratively to continually improve processes.
- Coaches others to higher levels of performance, delegates appropriately, encourages and supports others, helps others view change as an opportunity for growth, recognises values and acknowledges the contribution of others.
- Takes ownership and uses initiative to problem solve and come up with effective solutions whilst maintaining focus under pressure.
- Demonstrates creative thinking when solving problems, establishing the issue and options available, obtains and weighs up all facts, confident in making decisions.
- Understands a common goal, adopting a collaborative approach with colleagues across the business.
- Adopts a positive attitude and embraces new challenges.
- Works well under pressure, whilst striving for win-win outcomes.
- Previous experience as a Finance Manager desirable
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefits package
- Subsidised on site restaurant