Senior Finance Business Partner
Robert Half Finance & Accounting are exclusively recruiting a new role of Senior Finance Business Partner for a prestigious, innovative, recognised name to be based in Wakefield.
This is an exciting time to join the organisation and work a high profile role as part of a busy, fast paced, highly driven finance team. As Senior Finance Business Partner you'd have a direct line to the CFO and work closely with the Senior Management team, supporting and challenging the division, working very much in a 'value add' capacity.
The role will require you to be proactive and use your Finance Business Partnering skills to enhance both the top and bottom line of the P&L, providing a positive and influential contribution to the success of the division to ensure optimum delivery of their strategy.
Other typical duties will include
- Own the budget, forecasting and planning for the business division
- Focus on value add/process improvement to continually improve business performance
- Assess the risk, returns, opportunity and commercial viability of potential new contracts and investment decisions
- Presenting financial performance figures at Monthly Management Meetings
- Providing regular guidance and advice to Non-Finance Mangers, driving continual improvement on regional processes.
To be considered for this role we require a candidate who enjoys adding value to their organisation and can demonstrate a proactive attitude in interview.
In addition, when reviewing CV's we will require the following:
- CIMA/ACCA/ACA Qualification
- Ideally have worked in a project/contract driven environment
- Strong commercial experience with a track record of making an impact on a business
- Strong IT skills
- Evidence of enhanced communication skills
Salary & Benefits
- £55,000 - £60,000 dependent on experience
- Car/Car Allowance
- Bonus Scheme
- 25 days holidays
- Generous Pension scheme
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice