Assistant Accountant – Walsall - £23-25,000 + Excellent Study Package
The business is organized into several regions and you will be part of a team producing management reporting for the group, as well as associated analysis.
Reporting to the Regional Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Management of the production of accurate and timely regional and entity level management accounts.
- Management of the completion of accurate and timely management accounts reconciliations.
- Support of the budgeting and forecasting process.
- Production of meaningful KPIs and MI.
- Ad-hoc projects.
- Part qualified accountant pursuing ACCA or CIMA.
- Good management accounting knowledge.
- Team player with strong interpersonal, communication and project management skills.
- Organised with ability to implement and follow systems and procedures.
- IT skills, with knowledge of Excel, Word and ideally Open Accounts.
- Adaptable to working within the evolving and changing environment that accompanies a growing accountancy firm.
- A salary of £23 – 25,000 DOE
- Excellent study package
- Pension + Life Assurance
- Career progression through continued professional development.
- Flexible working hours.
- Free car parking.
To discuss this further and for more information please forward a CV for immediate attention.