My client is part of a fast growing business services firm. They are currently expanding their Head Office Finance team and looking for an Expenses Administrator to join their team. As well as strong financial administration abilities you will need to be an effective communicator in order to ensure issues are promptly dealt with.
Reporting to the Accounts Payable Manager you will be responsible for:
- Input, reconciliation and filing of expenses payments.
- Auditing of employee expenses to the required level to satisfy Company policies and procedures.
- Calculating and reclaiming VAT on employee travel expenses.
- All administrative duties relating to the above tasks.
- Proactive approach to ensuring risks and errors are minimised and any issues are reported.
- Liaising with staff members to resolve any issues surrounding their expense claims.
- Actively work with other teams in the business in resolving queries.
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in accounts or expenses administration.
- Good accounting knowledge with awareness of VAT.
- Team player with strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
- Organised with ability to implement and follow systems and procedures.
- IT skills, with knowledge of Excel, Word and ideally Open / CCH / Sage Accounts.
- A salary of £24 – £28,000 dependent on experience
- 26 days holiday + statutory holidays + pension + life assurance
- Free car parking.
To discuss this further and for more information please forward a CV for immediate attention.
More searches like this
- Accounts Assistant Financial Services Qualified by Experience jobs in Walsall
- Bookkeeping Financial Services Qualified by Experience jobs in Walsall
- Accounts Payable/Purchase Ledger Financial Services Qualified by Experience jobs in Walsall
- Assistant Accountant Financial Services Qualified by Experience jobs in Walsall