We are delighted to be working exclusively with an excellent business in Milton Keynes whose continued growth due to strong performance has resulted in the creation of an additional requirement in the finance team.
Reporting directly into the Finance Controller, this role is an excellent opportunity for a finance professional to continue their development for the foreseeable future. this position encompasses various aspects of finance which will enable you to attain additional skills in a professional environment.
This position requires someone with ideally 1 year+ experience of Credit Control as this will be one of the various responsibilities of this role. With this clear communication skills would be highly beneficial along with a self starter attitude and tenacity.
Key responsibilities include:
* Weekly generation and distribution of invoices
* Credit control, including escalation to appropriate senior management when appropriate
* Processing and payment of supplier invoices
* Issue resolution (clients and suppliers)
* Ledger Maintenance
* Provide cover for Financial Accountant
* Document credit control processes
* Weekly reporting on overdue invoices to relevant departments
Paying up to £24,000 depending on experience, this position will interview shortly so don't hesitate to get in touch either by calling me on 01908 208225 or send an up to date CV to me at
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice