Private Client Tax Senior
My client is part of an acquisitive fast-growing accountancy firm based in modern offices in Witney, West Oxfordshire. Clients include small to medium sized businesses, owner managed businesses throughout the Thames Valley as well as a significant number of private tax and trust clients in over 50 countries throughout the world.
Their private client portfolio includes an eclectic mix of interesting people: CEOs, property investors, trusts, individuals from children to the elderly and significant numbers of non-resident and non-domiciled individuals. They are one of the UK’s leading accountants looking after Crown Servants.
- Preparation of tax returns and run a client portfolio of about 200 clients.
- Liaise with clients/HMRC in writing, email and on the phone
- Be responsible for billing clients
- Ensuring work is completed in a timely manner and in accordance with deadlines
- Assist the tax manager and directors as required
- At least 2 years experience working in an accountancy practice dealing with self assessment income tax returns including writing to clients, preparing tax returns and contacting HMRC.
- ATT/AAT qualifications may be useful but are not essential. Good practical experience is more important.
- Good working knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook and tax software packages
- Personable – good at mixing with staff, clients and prospective clients from making a good first impression to building lasting relationships.
- A competitive salary £24 – 30,000 (dependent on experience).
- TOIL or paid overtime
- 21 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Life Assurance
- Modern offices with free car parking
- Further training / study support and development within the role
To discuss this further and for more information please forward a CV for immediate attention.