Robert Half are working with a well-established, secure business based in Central Bath. The role is initially 3 months and is perfect for an entry level candidate with some an interest in finance or finance qualification, or a candidate with light finance experience looking to grow their knowledge. The company will offer fantastic training and will invest in the successful candidate.
- High volume data input
- Reconciling bank statements daily and closing off monthly
- Processing cheques & bank to bank payments
- Movement/adjustments of monies from different accounts
- Daily cash interface from housing system into finance system
- Processing cash/cheques daily ready for collection from G4S
- Cash ordering and petty cash reconciliation
- Assisting other members of the team (particular over year-end) in accounts payable, receivable and Purchase Order processing
- Studying finance or hold a finance qualification
- Good experience of excel
- Be keen to learn and progress a career within finance
This role is a great opportunity for the right candidate to receive excellent training and great exposure to a finance position for a secure and growing business that has a real family feel.
The company operate a 37.5 working week and the role is paying between £18,000 - £19,000 depending on experience and the role will start ASAP. The role is based walking distance from Bath Train Station.
If you're are interested, please contact Laura Hearn on 01179935400
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice