Accountant £30000 to £40000
Robert Half are delighted to be partnering with a market-leading business in Central Bath in their search for a new Accountant to develop and manage the finances for a new core area of the business. The company is experiencing excellent growth, and this new role is a product of this success. It is a very exciting time to be coming on-board, and the role will grow with the successful candidate - developing in responsibility level and progression to line management as the team continues to expand.
The new Accountant role covers all aspects of accounting for the new business sector, including financial management, reporting and analysis, and month-end. Key responsibilities will include:
- Liaison with sales and operational colleagues and external stakeholders
- Leading the development of reporting and analysis (ad hoc & month-end)
- Providing support for pricing decisions
- Generating monthly sales data and providing commentary
- Reviewing stock adjustments and variances
- Purchase invoice processing including matching with purchase orders
- Oversight of stock position and stock-take processes
- Customer payment/ sales reconciliations
- Always looking for ways to improve existing processes
The business is energetic and dynamic, and therefore they need someone who will thrive in this environment. Experience of product accounting is essential, and eCommerce/ retail experience is incredibly beneficial. The role needs a highly organised individual who operates well in a fast-paced environment with excellent communication skills within the finance team but also with the wider business.
Most importantly you will demonstrate the potential to continue to grow with the business, developing and improving processes as the business develops and taking on increasing responsibility including, potentially, the management of new team members as the team grows.
The business is a truly exciting modern company combining elements of FMCG and technology, and is going from strength-to-strength.
Salary & Benefits
- A basic salary of £30000 to £40000 depending on experience
- Lovely, city-centre office
- Generous holiday allowance
- Friendly, happy office culture
- Excellent benefits & perks
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice