Our client, based in Weybridge is seeking a qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) individual with five years post qualification experience to join them on a nine month fixed term contract as Finance Manager within their largest key account and 'specialised services business.
This role will focus on predominately building cash flow forecasts each month, driving improvements within working capital, supporting the clearance of internal audit recommendations among other month end activities (e.g. central cost centre analysis).
- Review and continual improvement of the finance function within the business, adopting best practice whilst ensuring compliant with relevant requirements.
- Ensure timely and accurate production of month end results and forecasts.
- Analysis of the results to highlight risks and opportunities, including leading the business analytics function.
- Assist in interaction with operations of the business for financial based reviews, including production and review of reports.
- Ensure that the business key controls are adopted and evidenced where appropriate.
- Optimise the working capital of the division, including management of the credit control function and treasury.
- Management of the central balance sheet reconciliation and review process.
- Provision of information on request of UK head office (for instance internal audit) and other external bodies such as external auditors.
- Control of overhead costs and reporting.
- Building strong and influential relationships with the business unit by providing a value added service.
- Manage/assist in the budget process where appropriate within the business.
- Manage and coach the central credit controller.
We are seeking a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with five years PQE as a minimum. It is crucial to possess commercial finance experience in a service/contract driven environment. An ability to communicate with both finance and non-finance people internally and externally with customers is business critical.
Salary & Benefits
£65k - £75k
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice