Semi Senior Accountant
An award-winning Accountancy Practice in Romford are looking for a talented and enthusiastic Semi Senior Accountant to join their successful team.
AJ Chambers are currently working alongside a modern firm based in Romford who are seeking a hard-working Semi-Senior Accountant.
This is an ideal job opportunity for an assertive accountant who has two or more years??? experience at an accountancy practice and wants to join a successful firm. The successful candidate will be someone who is confident and is wanting to develop their talents to their highest potential.
- Completing sets of accounts for review by the supervisor, manager or partner
- Managing time to ensure that jobs are finished within budget and schedule
- Completing corporation tax computations and returns for review
- Providing occasional support to the audit teams, on audit assignments
- Undertake a range of bookkeeping tasks and assisting on a range of various duties such as occasional VAT returns
- Preparing management accounts, cash-flow forecasts and other reports
- Co-ordinating workload with senior members of staff and keeping up to date on all assignments
- AAT qualified or ACA Part Qualified
- At least two years??? experience in practice
- Solid knowledge/experience of accounts preparation within a practice environment
- Ideally a good working knowledge of SAGE, Xero and other IT packages, although training will be available
- Good working tax knowledge
- Strong written, verbal and active listening skills
- Enthusiastic, motivated and hardworking
If you feel you would be suitable, please apply directly or contact Liam Snell at AJ Chambers.
Semi Senior Accountant - Romford