Assistant Accounts Executive - Award-Winning Firm
AJ Chambers are currently working alongside an award-winning firm based in Ipswich who are seeking an Assistant Accounts Executive.
Our client is seeking an experienced Accounts Assistant to join their expanding team. This firm have been operating for almost a century now and have not stopped growing since they begun starting with one office and now operating in four offices across the UK. They are looking for someone to join their team who has the ambition to progress alongside the firm.
The successful candidate will be someone who has previous experience within a practice environment with proven ability to work well within a team and alone. Our client is recognised for employee satisfaction and are well known for supporting out of work activities encouraging a healthy work-life balance.
- Preparing statutory accounts for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
- Preparing Personal and Corporation tax returns
- Preparing management accounts and financial forecasts.
- Assistance in tax compliance work for clients, e.g. VAT returns, Payrolls etc.
- To maintain book-keeping records and quarterly VAT returns and provide support to clients, who maintain their own records, using Xero and other accounting systems.
- To visit client premises to set up and maintain book-keeping records and quarterly VAT returns and provide support to clients, who maintain their own records, using Xero and other accounting systems
- Ideally ACCA/ACA studying or newly qualified
- 2 years’ experience within an Accountancy Practice
- Good IT knowledge including Microsoft programmes and Xero
- Full UK driving license with access to your own transport
- Detail orientated and organised
- Able to conduct and utilise research
For further information on this Accounts Assistant role, please apply direct or contact Scott Golding at AJ Chambers.
Accounts Assistant – Ipswic