AJ Chambers are currently seeking a Senior Accountant on behalf of a leading accountancy practice based in Chelmsford.
This is an incredible opportunity for a driven and technically strong accountant to step up into a rewarding role which offers a high level of responsibility at a leading firm.
- Completing sets of accounts for review by the supervisor, manager or partner
- Preparing management accounts, cash-flow forecasts and other reports
- Managing time to ensure that jobs are finished within budget and schedule
- Completing corporation tax computations and returns for review
- Providing occasional support to the audit teams, on audit assignments
- Assisting with various duties such as occasional VAT returns
The Ideal Candidate:
- 5+ years practice experience
- Motivated and willingness - genuine opportunity to grow and prosper in firm
- QBE and strong PQ considered
- Solid accounts preparation and corporate/personal tax knowledge
- Ability to review work and supervise trainees
- Very good communication skills
If you feel you would be suitable, please apply direct or contact Liam Snell at AJ Chambers.
Senior Accountant - Chelmsford
Apply for Senior Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly