Robert Half are currently working with an International Financial Services firm helping them source a Senior Fund Accountant for a 6 month assignment within their Private Equity team.
To be considered for this Senior Fund Accountant position, candidates must hold an accounting qualification (ACA / ACCA/ CIMA) and have previous experience accounting for a Private Equity Fund or Debt Funds.
This firm has become a household name through decades of successful business over multiple lines of business, from Retail Banking to Asset Management and Private Equity.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Fund Accountant to gain experience within a multi-billion dollar organisation. You shall be working within a large team helping to ensure the accuracy and completion of the accounting across various Private Equity and/or Debt funds.
As Senior Fund Accountant, your key responsibilities will include:
- Accurately complete the NAV calculations on a daily, weekly or monthly basis for the Private Equity and/or Debt Funds
- Ensure accurate fund records through reconciliations, expense accruals and reporting
- Help to prepare and review all components of interim and final accounts ensuring completeness and accuracy
- Prepare and review monthly reconciliation packs
- Assist in produce monthly trial balances, income and cash flow statements
- Ensure all reports are prepared in accordance to applicable accounting standards
- To assist further development in the team that would increase the efficiency and accuracy of reports.
- At least 18 months experience in a similar role incorporating the above functions
- An ability to work to and meet agreed deadlines
- Very meticulous with great attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and written communications skills
- Strong Excel skills
Rate: £325 - £375 per day
Location: London / Jersey
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice