Robert Half are working with a Financial Services firm (Property Investment) based in London helping them source a Financial Controller for a 6-month project.
Rate: £400 per day.
As Financial Controller, you shall be working on a new entity within the business which focuses on Securitisation. Your job will be to build the Finance function and establish processes whilst reporting into the CFO of the parent company.
- Preparing monthly accounts including preparation of monthly journals & submission of Group disclosures
- P&L and balance sheet reconciliation
- Implement various processes and controls for the new business entity
- Work with other business entities to create weekly and monthly forecasting/reporting and the annual strategic plan and budgeting processes
- Produce ad-hoc presentations and financial models to support decision-making
The successful Financial Controller must:
- Have good knowledge of securitization processes and operations
- Have previous experience implementing processes and controls
- Ne immediately available
- Be a qualified Accountant (ACCA/ACA/CIMA) or qualified by experience
This Private Property Investment firm focus on the Commercial Property market across the UK and Europe. Their clients can either invest directly into single investments or into one of their Property Funds.
They now have over 10 offices across Europe and have over £5 billion AUM.
The culture of the firm is ambitious and they have a social team. They are looking for like-minded people to join them.
Salary & Benefits
Up to £400 per day.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice