Payroll Assistant - Bishop Stortford
Have you got Payroll experience and looking for a new challenge within a leading independent firm based in Bishop Stortford?
AJ Chambers are currently working alongside an award-winning firm who are seeking an experienced Payroller to join their expanding team based in Bishop Stortford. Our client is well known for employee satisfaction and encouraging employees to progress at all levels with a fantastic support network.
The successful candidate will be a motivated individual looking to progress within a growing payroll bureau. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to take on an exciting new role within a firm that are continuously growing and show no signs of slowing down.
- Undertake a range of computerised and manual payroll processing assignments from start to finish on Star
- Be the first point of contact for clients and assist with any queries that they may have
- Process Payroll End of year Return
- Reconcile and resolve any issues with reference to both client and colleagues
- Assist with the processing of Payroll from other team members
- Previous experience with Star Payroll and other payroll software
- Has a basic understanding of PAYE
- Able to demonstrate a competent knowledge of the following: Starters, leavers, RTI and EPS
- Proven ability to work within a team and confidently liaise within the firm
- Able to solve problems and mange time effectively
If you feel you would be suitable, please apply direct or contact Caitlan Warne at AJ Chambers.
Payroll Assistant – Bishop Stortford