Property Outsourcing Senior
7 days left
- Contract Type
- Full time
This is a unique opportunity to join an established Accountancy Practice as a Property Outsourcing Senior. This is not a typical practice role as you would be taking on the role of FD / FC for a number of property industry clients, ranging from HNWI to Family Offices, Funds & Listed Companies. They are looking to find someone who is less concerned with year end accountants, and more focused on how to run their clients finance departments in the most efficient way. As such, this opportunity would suit an individual from industry as well as practice.
Our client has over 90 years of experience in providing audit, accounting and taxation advice across the spectrum of business and industry. They presently have over 50 employees and are working with over 1,000 clients ranging from owner-managed SME businesses and fast-growth entrepreneurial ventures to national and multinational companies, across all industries.
The team of 8 provide outsourced services to family offices, property companies and property funds. These clients are mainly London based but their records are maintained in real time on cloud accounting software.
It is an interesting, fast paced and rewarding role for someone looking to progress their knowledge and career and play a proactive role in the Team. There will be direct client liaison and you will have responsibility for services to a particular portfolio.
- To manage key client relationships as the client lead, ensuring that all client communication is seamless and excellent.
- To ensure accurate management accounts, VAT returns and outsourced services are provided on a timely basis in compliance with client and statutory deadlines.
- To constantly develop improvements in quality of information and working practices in the department.
- To provide support and training to other members of the team.
- To assist in quotations and in monitoring invoicing and recoverability in services.
- To ensure that processes and services undertaken by the firm are conducted with a risk-managed approach and to the highest standards.
- To oversee and to assist in the ongoing update of the accounting records and the preparation of financial reports (management accounts, tailored cash flow reports and other ad hoc reporting) and tax returns (including VAT returns) for outsourced services to a portfolio of property clients.
- To proactively liaise with the clients and provide a highly client focused service.
- To assist in compliance requirements including VAT returns and options to tax, coordination re capital allowances etc in relation to client’s business.
- To continually evaluate and to design and to formally document policies and procedures of the property outsourcing team.
- To communicate and coordinate with the client, to manage client expectations and deadlines and to annually review the pricing and payment terms.
- To coordinate the Statutory Accounts preparation and tax compliance work and if relevant the audit work of the clients of the department with other departments of the firm
- To manage deadlines and services provision through use of the practice management system
- To quote for new property outsourcing jobs as opportunities arise.
- To embrace technology and ensure that opportunities for efficiency are incorporated into the firm’s policies and procedures.
Desired Qualifications & Experience
- ACA / ACCA or CIMA qualified / newly qualified
- Property related experience a big plus
Apply for Property Outsourcing Senior
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly