This is a varied, technical and busy role where the right candidate will have experience working with multiple moving parts. You will be working as part of a team of 3 rotating duties around treasury, preparing monthly accounts and producing financial statements.
This is a great opportunity to work with a global asset manager on exciting accounts and would be a great career move for anyone with Treasury or Financial Accounting experience.
Responsibilities are rotated around the team but complete responsibilities will involve aspects of the following:
- Maintaining the companies accounts in Europe
- Preparing cash forecasting
- Assist with cash management according to Group Treasury Policy
- Monitoring 6-7 banks and managing multiple daily deposits to ensure maximising deposit interest potential
- Tracking policies and agreements on accounts to monitor and track maturing accounts and acting accordingly to maximise investment profit
- Maintain Sales Ledger including accruals and commission payments
- Monitor client contractual payments to ensure compliant with CASS
- Working closely with Purchase Ledger team to ensure payments kept up to date
You will be a qualified accountant ideally with treasury and/or financial services experience. Experience of handling tracking funds according to policy will be highly relevant.
The client would look at any qualified accountant with financial accounting experience within FS or moving from an Accounting Firm or with Treasury experience.
A hard working attitude with excellent attention to detail and willingness to get involved in various finance ad hoc tasks such as pulling various reports.
The company is a global asset management business and is very highly regarded on the international market. This is a great opportunity to develop your skills and experience with a close knit team who work hard and are integral to the efficient and successful running of the business.
Salary & Benefits
The salary on offer will be up to £40k with offer of a further £5k bonus payable on successful completion of the contract.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice