Robert Half is currently recruiting for an Accounts Assistant vacancy for a prestigious and rapidly growing business based in Avonmouth. You must have had experience with Excel and large sums of data. This is a great opportunity to join a very welcoming business who will give thorough training and have tangible progression opportunities.
- Cash and banking Reconciliations
- Working with finance officers to resolve queries
- Helping prepare tax pack for audit
- Answering audit queries and reconciling the balance sheet along side this
- Must have AAT or at least 2 years finance experience
- Must have Excel knowledge (PIVOT tables and V LOOK-UPS)
- Accounts payable and reconciliation experience
This role is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to gain experience is a rapidly growing business and to work within a fantastic project team. The office operates on a 37.5 hour working week and there is also parking nearby.
The role is for 3 months and is paying £20,000-£22,000 equivalent depending on experience. There is opportunity for permanent roles if you prove yourself within the business.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice