Cloud Bookkeeper - Top 100
Are you an experienced Bookkeeper, with a strong knowledge in Cloud based software looking to progress your career in a Top 100 Firm?
AJ Chambers are currently recruiting on behalf of a Top 100 Firm who are seeking an experienced Bookkeeper to join their modern firm. Our client is looking to expand their growing outsourcing department and are offering the successful candidate an excellent opportunity to develop their skills to their full potential
The successful candidate will have previous experience within a practice environment and will be ready to dive in. Ideally you will have strong knowledge on Cloud based packages and be able to confidently deliver training on client sites.
- Undertaking the bookkeeping function for a variety of clients varying in size, industry and turnover.
- Visiting client premises and training them on Cloud based software
- Vat and month end reporting.
- Occasional visits to client premises to set up and maintain book-keeping records and quarterly VAT returns.
- Undertake computerised and manual bookkeeping
- Be the first point of contact for all your clients
- Attend client sites when required
- Preparation of management accounts for review and discussing results with the client
- Minimum of a two years’ experience as bookkeeper within practice
- Strong IT and computer literacy skills, particularly in Sage, Quickbooks and Xero
- Confident in advising clients on Cloud based packages with proven previous experience
- Willingness to work within a team
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- An organised individual who is able to act independently in a fast-paced environment
- Full UK driving license
For further information on this Bookkeeper role, please apply direct or contact Scott Golding at AJ Chambers
Cloud Bookkeeper – Top 100