Senior Accountant - Leading Independent Firm
Are you looking to manage your own portfolio and engage with clients at one of the County’s leading Accountancy firms?
AJ Chambers are currently working alongside a progressive firm based in Wisbech, who are seeking a motivated Senior Accountant. This practice is recognised for allowing their employees to develop their talents whilst providing a committed and caring approach.
The successful candidate will have at least 3 years’ experience within a practice environment and ready to take on a mixed role that consists of roughly a 60% Accounts, 20% Audit and 20% Bookkeeping/VAT. You will take on a new level of responsibility within a firm that is growing rapidly and shows no signs of slowing down.
- Supervision and preparation of accounts of companies, partnerships and LLP’s
- Assisting on audits of owner-managed businesses, SMEs and UK subsidiaries of large multinational groups
- Preparation of tax computations and corporate Tax returns
- Be the main point of contact and face of the company for clients within the portfolio, nurturing relationships and maintaining a high-level of quality at all times
- Working alongside managers in assisting the supervision and support of junior team members
- Attending client gathering or client seminars on an ad-hoc basis
- ACA/ACCA Newly Qualified or QBE
- At least 3 years’ experience in Public Practice Accountancy
- Ideally has experience within Audit however this is not essential
- Experience with accounts software e.g. Sage, Xero, QuickBooks
- Knowledge of the areas mentioned in duties, however support will be provided if some experience is lacking
- Ability to create and manage accounts
- Able to work in a fast-moving environment to tight deadlines
- Good communication skills, both internally and externally
For more information on this Senior Accountant role, please either apply directly or contact Scott Golding at AJ Chambers.
Senior Accountant - Wisbech