Mixed Tax Executive
If you are looking for a change of pace in a leading public practice, AJ Chambers may have the perfect role for you.
We are currently representing a leading firm, who have a dynamic team culture, where staff produce excellent results. They are seeking a Mixed Tax Executive to join their strong Chelmsford team.
- Liaising with clients to gather and organise the relevant figures and documentation required to make necessary submissions to the UK tax authorities in a timely manner
- Corporate, Personal, Trust and Estate Tax compliance
- Preparation of Corporate, Individual, Partnership and Non-Resident Landlord Returns.
- Advisory work including researching and providing written reports to clients on complex tax areas
- Relationship building with other third parties as necessary to maintain a smooth annual running of the tax cycle for clients
- Making enquiries to HMRC on behalf of clients as required
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience or some exposure with Alpha tax, CCH Central, Caseware
- Previous experience working in a Financial organisation, with some practice experience which is not essential, but desirable.
- Well experienced with IT packages (Excel, Tax Software, Word)
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Client focused with a problem-solving approach to tasks.
- Ability to work well under pressure
If you feel this role will be suitable, please apply direct or contact Liam Snell at AJ Chambers.
Mixed Tax Executive - Chelmsford