Audit Semi Senior - Leading Independent Firm
Are you looking to make the step up from Semi Senior to Senior at one of the region’s leading firms?
AJ Chambers are working alongside an award-winning accountancy practice who are seeking an Audit Semi-Senior who is seeking to progress within their forward-thinking firm based in Cambridge. Our client has been operating for over a century and pride themselves in still being able to be authentic in a continually growing sector, where authenticity is becoming more of a struggle.
The ideal candidate will be a driven and enthusiastic individual with at least 2 years’ experience in Public Practice accountancy and be studying for your ACA/ACCA. Our client offers exceptional study support and are willing to cover any clawback fees. The successful candidate will be looking to become a fundamental part of a growing team of Auditors.
- Assisting and leading on audits for specialists’ companies including charities and large corporate businesses
- Completing aspects of fieldwork and overseeing aspects of work carried out by the Audit Juniors
- Ensure compliance with internal and external requirements
- Accounts preparation
- Analysis of client's books and records
- Dealing with client queries, understanding their needs and providing relevant solutions
- Building relationships with new and existing clients
- Attending client meetings
- Ad-hoc arrangements, both on and off-site
- At least 2/3 years’ experience in Public Practice Accountancy
- ACCA/ACA part-qualified
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Comfortable working autonomously
- Experience with Sage, QuickBooks or similar accounting packages if possible
- The ability to work with prestigious clients who require complete confidentiality
Our client is considering a wide range of skillsets so if you feel you could be relevant please apply directly or contact Scott Golding at AJ Chambers.
Audit Semi Senior - Cambridge