Payroll Assistant - Award Winning Firm
Have you gained previous experience within Payroll and looking for a new challenge?
AJ Chambers are currently working alongside a Top 50 firm who are seeking an experienced Payroller to join their expanding team based in Norwich. Our client offers exemplary employee conditions and encourages employees to progress at all levels with a fantastic support network.
If you are someone who is seeking to progress within their career and have the support of firm who are known for employee satisfaction, then this is the ideal role for you. The successful candidate will be a motivated individual looking to progress within a growing payroll bureau.
- Undertake a range of computerised and manual payroll processing assignments from start to finish on Star
- Be the first point of contact for clients and assist with any queries that they may have
- Process Payroll End of year Return
- Reconcile and resolve any issues with reference to both client and colleagues
- Assist with the processing of Payroll from other team members
- Previous experience with Star Payroll and other payroll software
- Has a basic understanding of PAYE
- Able to demonstrate a competent knowledge of the following: Starters, leavers, RTI and EPS
- Proven ability to work within a team and confidently liaise within the firm
- Able to solve problems and mange time effectively
If you feel you would be suitable, please apply direct or contact Scott Golding at AJ Chambers.
Payroll Assistant - Norwich