Robert Half Creative & Marketing are delighted to be working together with a leading financial provider in the Bristol area. We are recruiting for a Marketing Assistant to work within the wider marketing team based in the Bristol area. £27,500 - £35,000.
Working as part of an award winning, multi-channel marketing for multiple key product areas, committed to ensuring that each customer has the best possible experience of the brand. The marketing assistant will support the operational delivery and implementation of the marketing strategy, through the development and implementation of processes, tools, metrics, initiatives, infrastructure and technology to support & improve the operations of the Marketing function.
- Work with our key stakeholders to manage the planning, design, development and delivery of marketing governance process to ensure that all communications developed by the team are compliant with the relevant codes and regulations.
- Help collate, assess and communicate operational practises and spotting/proposing opportunities for on-going improvements to efficiency and effectiveness.
- Manage criteria for management information to enable the effective monitoring of performance and the development of business potential. As well as marketing metrics and MI, this evaluation would include post campaign review, shelf life and Quality Assurance.
- Communicate and monitor Marketing performance to these agreed metrics for timely reporting both within Marketing and to key stakeholders.
- Deliver mandatory and business critical communications in a cost efficient and timely manner as required.
- Support the supplier relationship of key third party marketing agencies and suppliers.
- Support the maintenance of the institutional memory of the organisation through records management and by sharing knowledge through the portal and repository of best practices.
- Support the design, communication and deployment of business continuity plans.
- Support on regular Marketing Navigation Reviews to align Marketing strategy with tactics and ensure effective execution of Marketing strategy, including functional "health checks" on at least an annual basis.
- Act as Finance SME to support the day to day finance requirements of the Marketing team.
- A degree (or equivalent) in business management / marketing and professional qualification is highly desirable.
- A good understanding and appreciation of leading edge, marketing disciplines along with a quest for agile improvement.
- Strong self-organisation and prioritisation, with the ability to co-ordinate teams working under pressure and to tight time lines in order to handle multiple projects adeptly.
- Possession of great amounts of energy and drive.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to develop and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders within in the Marketing function and the wider business.
- Have a strong appreciation for the importance of detail and consistency in every marketing programme and be able to convey this to other team members and relevant stakeholders and manage their inputs to this end.
- Experience in supplier management practices.
- Experience of cloud-based work flow systems.
- Relentless focus on business performance.
- Good strategic thinking and analytic skills, with the ability to understand complex data. And the initiative to use this to drive performance improvement of programmes.
Robert Half Creative & Marketing are recruiting for a fantastic Marketing Assistant position with an ethical, locally focused financial services provider based in the Bristol area. The organisation is a firm believer in investing in their people, with great progression prospects.
Salary & Benefits
The Marketing Assistant will be offered a salary between £27,500 and £35,000 + excellent benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice