Semi-Senior Accountant - Leading Independent Firm
Are you currently studying an Accountancy qualification and looking to progress your career within a forward-thinking Accountancy Practice?
AJ Chambers are currently working alongside a modern firm based in St Albans who are seeking a hard-working Semi-Senior Accountant. This practice has undergone significant growth throughout the years and are looking to expand their growing accounts team.
This is the perfect opportunity for an individual who has at least two years’ experience working within a public practice environment, looking to progressive within their career. The successful candidate will be someone who is confident and is wanting to develop their talents to their highest potential.
- Completing sets of accounts for review by the supervisor, manager or partner
- Preparing management accounts, cash-flow forecasts and other reports
- Managing time to ensure that jobs are finished within budget and schedule
- Completing corporation tax computations and returns for review
- Providing occasional support to the audit teams, on audit assignments
- Assisting with various duties such as occasional VAT returns
- AAT qualified or at least two years’ experience in practice
- Solid knowledge/experience of accounts preparation within a practice environment
- Ideally a good working knowledge of SAGE, Xero and other IT packages, although training will be available
- Good working tax knowledge
- Strong written, verbal and active listening skills
- Enthusiastic, motivated and hardworking
Our client is considering a wide range of skillsets so if you feel you could be relevant please apply directly or contact Caitlan Warne at AJ Chambers.
Semi Senior Accountant – St Albans