Part Time Payroll
Robert Half Finance & Accounting are recruiting for a part time Payroll opportunity located on the outskirts of Cardiff.
The role is requiring a 3 day working week for an individual to complete end to end payroll for an established accountancy practice based on the outskirts of Cardiff.
- Have previous payroll experience within an accountancy practice
- Be sufficient with sage line 50
- Experience running payroll from start to finish, I.e. entering new employees, hours worked / salaries paid. Right up to sending HMRC RTI submissions and providing payslips and dealing with queries that follow.
- Experience with auto enrolment process, reconciling other pension processes, pension deductions, calculations and pension declarations.
- P32 HMRC liabilities, checking reports are correct and making payments monthly/quarterly
- Confident and computer literate
- Working well as a team, but also able to use initiative to resolve queries.
- Weekly reporting to the line manager to confirm work has been completed and any changed in the period.
- Assist accounts juniors with their payroll queries
- Meet HMRC filing/payment deadlines
The business are an established accountancy practice with a friendly, family feel to it.
Salary & Benefits
Up to £25,000, 20 days holiday + bank holidays, 3% pension
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice