Robert Half Finance & Accounting are currently working with a growing Digital Consultancy who are seeking an Accounts Assistant to join their fast-growing Central London based finance team. This role is for 9 months with an immediate start.
The ideal candidate will at least 2 year's relevant experience, as well as possessing strong face-to-face communication skills to liaise with key internal and external stakeholders. This is a demanding role, and the candidate should be able to work under their own initiative.
Relevant Accounts Assistant experience, alongside strong excel skills are desired. Duties will include:
- Process Purchase Orders requests and process all purchase order invoice transactions
- Monitoring invoices received against POs and ensuring purchases are in line with company purchasing policy
- Monthly reconciliation of supplier statements
- Preparation of Payment and Expense BACS runs, ensuring these are calculated and processed correctly for review and approval by Purchase Ledger Manager and Finance Director
- Set up new supplier accounts for approval by Purchase Ledger Manager
- Ensuring employee expenses claims are received and processed in line with the expenses policy
- Assistance with Audit related supplier queries each quarter and at year end
- Support with ad hoc budget spend reporting
The Accounts Assistant role will be paying up to £13ph plus holiday pay OR £16.50ph through limited or umbrella company, dependent on experience. Please submit your CV to Robert Half Finance & Accounting if you are immediately available and have the above experience. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice