Corporate Tax Assistant Manager - Swindon
A highly reputable and prestigious national practice currently seek a new Corporate Tax Assistant Manager to join their Corporate Tax team due to succession planning. Working with a multitude of clients from multinational to smaller tier clients this is an excellent opportunity to work with some of the most dynamic firms in the UK as well as the South West. This role will not only give you excellent exposure to working on a one on one basis with some top clients but will give you an excellent development plan.
As a Corporate Tax Assistant Manager you will be:
- Liaising directly with clients to answer their tax related enquiries.
- Preparing tax computations on behalf of a range of businesses from all sizes.
- Taking an active part in complex investigative work with clients.
- Researching particularly complex technical corporate tax issues and report findings to clients.
- Assisting more junior members of staff with corporate tax compliance issues as well as assisting them with their own personal development.
- Ensure awareness of risk mitigation for both the firm and clients and retaining familiarity with changes to internal processes and legislations.
- Retaining an excellent eye for detail with the ability to spot discrepancies.
- Monitoring your own self-development with an ambitious attitude to progress further within the practice.
This opportunity is extremely progressive and is realistically going to progress to Manager in a short time frame. Therefore you will be very ambitious, with a keenness to specialise within corporate tax even if you are in a mixed tax role at present. You will be looking to develop your technical skills with a view to moving into more complex advisory work and therefore will have good communication skills. You will either be ACA or CTA qualified eager to take on a new challenging role.
Do you want to have the best Corporate Tax team on your CV? then call Jennifer on 0207 269 6346 or send your CV to email@example.com
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance, ProHR and ProMarketing.