Office Administrator / Finance Assistant
Job Title: Office Administrator
Location: Clapham, London
Salary: £20,000 - £23,000
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
As an Office/Finance Administrator, you will support the company operations by organising and co-ordinating all telephone and email correspondence. Ensure that all company paperwork is up-to date and organised. You would also support the Finance & Office Manager/Director with all finance/operations administration.
You will deliver exceptional customer service and support to the team/Directors.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Answering / dealing with / directing telephone calls & email correspondence
- Supporting the Bookings Co-Ordinating team with any bookings queries as well as the Estimator with any quotation queries
- Tracking Engineer attendance and reporting final pay at the end of each month along with statements for Engineers
- Tracking Quotations and chasing the Property Managers
- Tracking Penalty Charge Notices
- Checking receipts of engineers against monthly Barclaycard statement
- Sending weekly invoice statements to Property Managers
- Chasing invoice payments
- Completing the Daily Monitoring Tool and presenting twice a week in Morning Meeting with team
- Dealing with vehicle leasing payments / MOT's / Other motor related issues
- Authorising invoices for payments weekly and sending them to the Finance & Office Manager
- Administer recruitment, including short-listing candidates and organising interviews
- Dealing with the Projects inbox
- Prepare schedules for Projects & monitor spending to ensure we are within budget
- Supporting Sales & Marketing Team as and when required
- Supporting the Finance Manager and Director as and when required
This list of tasks and responsibilities is not exhaustive, the post holder may undertake other duties as required.
- Experience working within a maintenance company
- Experience of using word, excel and G-mail
- Ability to multi-task
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise and work under pressure
- Good interpersonal skills
- A good re-call/memory of ongoing jobs
- Quick-learner and eager to learn
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Office Administrator, Admin, Office Coordinator, Business Assistant, Finance Administrator, Finance Assistant, Office Admin, Secretary, Office Assistant, Office Coordinator, Business Operations Assistant, PA, Personal Assistant, Accounts Assistant, HR Assistant, Assistant, Book Keeper may also be considered for this role.