AJ Chambers are recruiting for a successful independent Practice who are looking for a Client Manager to join their firm based in Richmond. You will be working closely with a portfolio of clients to manage of various industries. The firm themselves have 3 offices situated in Surrey and London and have seen substantial growth over the last 12 months.
- To pro-actively manage and develop a varied portfolio of clients, including corporate SMEs, partnerships and sole traders.
- Client communication and relationship development.
- Responsibility for all aspects of compliance activity within the portfolio, including accounts, taxation and company secretarial.
- Effective planning, supervision and review of assignments to ensure the highest technical standards and meet recoverability targets.
- Supervision and development of junior team members, including regular performance feedback.
- Work in progress, billing and debtor management across the portfolio.
- Developing own technical skills and professional competencies.
- Professional, but friendly and approachable, style; with good communication (verbal and written) skills.
- ACA/ACCA/AAT qualified (or equivalent).
- Accounting and tax experience within a small or medium sized general practice environment.
- Experience of portfolio management and supervision of staff.
- A confident team player.
- Organised and effective; able to self-manage and comfortable working with deadlines.
- Client focused.
- Commercial awareness.
- Sound technical skills in the areas of accounts and taxation for corporate SMEs, partnerships and sole traders.
- A competitive remuneration package, based on experience; including pension contributions and 33 days of annual holiday.
- The opportunity to develop your career within a growing business but a friendly practice environment.
For more information on this Client Manager role, please either apply directly or contact Ben Bennett at AJ Chambers. If this role isn???t for you but you do possess many of the requirements then please do get in contact with us, as we may be able to offer a more suitable role.