Robert Half are working with an international property investment and development firm in London, helping them find a commercial Finance Business Partner for a 6 month contract.
Rate: £300 - £350 per day.
This is an incredibly commercial finance opportunity within an international Property Investment firm (Financial Services). As Finance Business Partner, you will be joining a thriving Finance team in a key position with a focus on driving change and influencing decision making. You will report directly to the CFO.
As business partner, key responsibilities will include:
- Act as a finance business / commercial partner working closely with key operations senior stakeholders
- Analyse multiple trial balance's, looking to cleanse the data and add value to the process
- Assess the processes of the business and make suggestions as to how to improve efficiency
- Costing projects
- Supporting the Group Reporting Manager with the External Audit process
- Contributing to a high-performing and collaborative team culture.
- Have an audit background, ideally from big 4
- Qualified Accountant ACA/CA
- Demonstrated knowledge of different property concepts (such as property revenue, property expenses...)
- Have previously worked with, or audited, other property or real estate companies
- Strong commercial acumen, a solutions focused mind-set and an adaptable work style
- Exceptional communication skills are a must; you will demonstrate an ability to liaise with and influence key stakeholders, but also contribute to the naturally collaborative team culture.
- Advanced Excel skills.
Our client is becoming one of the key names in the property investment and development space. They have recently been backed by an award winning Asset Management/Financial Services firm and is set for strong growth over the next 5 years.
Salary & Benefits
Rate: £300- £350 per day
Dynamic and modern central London offices
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice