Finance Officer - Expenditure
Finance Officer -Expenditure: London, £28,000 - £32,000
For an international NGO based in central London, we are recruiting a Finance Officer (Expenditure) on a permanent basis. The Expenditure Finance Officer will ensure the organisations suppliers, Grantees and staff expenses are paid accurately and in a timely manner.
- Check, record and pay grants, purchase ledger invoices, company credit card statements and staff expenses
- Reconcile supplier's statements and liaise with suppliers and budget holders to obtain missing information and deal with queries
- Set up new payees and maintain all details
- Ensure bank entries for invoices paid by Direct Debit and standing order are posted to the finance system
- Manage petty cash advances in sterling and foreign currency, check returned receipts and update the finance system reconciling cash floats
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts for staff expenses, credit cards and staff benefits
- Reconcile bank accounts for expenditure
- Contribute to financial control month-end and year-end audit processes
What will you bring to this role?
- Part-qualified, AAT or qualified by experience
- Proven experience of using finance systems, ideally Great Plains
- Experience of working in an account payable or expenditure finance environment
- Experience of complex reconciliations including balance sheets and control accounts
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance, ProHR and ProMarketing.