Senior FP&A Analyst
Senior FP&A Analyst: London, £50,000 - £55,000
For an international NGO based in central London, we are recruiting an FP&A Project Manager to report to the Head of FP&A and manage a variety of significant FP&A Projects. The FP&A Project Manager will utilise financial and client databases/systems and use data analysis skills to carry out analysis and create Excel-based tools for use by the global operational teams, business partners and Board. This role will support other FP&A Analysts to present, interpret finance and service data to drive performance.
- Design and roll-out global analysis tools and reporting to support Country Programmes with strategic decision making
- Roll out an Excel-based Activity Based Costing tool which will help Country Programmes to understand service costs compared to productivity
- Lead on other global projects as prioritise by Head of FP&A
- Design and build excel tools, delivering training and supporting the ongoing use
- Financial Analysis to support strategic decision-making including scenario analysis, market sizing and landscaping analysis
- Partner with Regional, Country and Support Office Leads to deliver insightful analysis
- Strengthen global financial and service level data quality and lead a Data Working Group to ensure data definitions are agreed and accurately reflected
- Project Lead a design data validation reporting system
What will you bring to this role?
- CCAB Qualified with substantial commercial business partnering experience
- Significant financial analysis experience including the building of financial models in Excel including VBA and Macros
- Experience of leading finance projects from design to rollout/completion
- Significant Finance Systems experience, including OLAP cube-based systems
- Excellent interpersonal skills are a must and ideally you will have Global company experience
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance, ProHR and ProMarketing.