Finance Manager, South Coast, £250 per day
Robert half finance and accounting are actively recruiting for a Financial Manager to join a well-known global brand in the South Coast. You will be based in newly refurbished offices commutable from Southampton. The role is being offered as an interim assignment.
With onsite parking the business is looking to recruit an individual that would enjoy a role that will encompass all aspects of controller-ship. The ideal candidate will have a roll your sleeves up attitude.
- Management of Bank/Cashbook
- Sales Ledger
- Credit Control
- Purchase Ledger
- Daily bank reconciliations, weekly payment runs by BACS & cheque, allocate receipts to sales accounts. Petty Cash control.
- Month End Procedures - Accruals & Prepayments, Maintain Asset Register & monthly depreciation journals, analysis of P&L accounts.
- Produce the Month End pack - and present to the Senior Management team on a monthly basis.
- Vat Return (Quarterly).
- Liaise with external auditors at year end.
- Adhoc duties as required for Managing Partner and Financial & Business Analyst.
The successful Finance Manager is likely to have had previous experience of working within a busy finance function and will have had experience of being able to multi-task and prioritise. You will also need experience of people management.
The role is based in the company's newly refurbished offices commutable from Southampton. This company is a market leading, well known, global business with a strong, respected brand. They have a real family feel about them.
Salary and Benefits
- £250 per day
- On-site parking
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice