VAT Tax Manager
Salary: £60,000-£70,000 + Benefits (dependant on experience)
An exciting opportunity has become available to work for a Top 20 firm of Chartered Accountants as a VAT Tax Manager.
What is great about this firm:
- They are an award-winning firm who value their staff and have a fantastic employee retention rate
- Interesting client portfolio working with Public Sector clients
- Excellent career progression
- An experienced VAT Manager is required to control VAT client work for the Public Sector team including responding to helpline queries for Public Sector clients.
- Furthermore, this individual will undertake detailed planning and implementation of VAT work, ensuring the provision of an effective and cost driven service to clients is in line with budgets.
- Together with Partners, you will manage the interface between a group of clients and the firm to ensure that the agreed expectations of the clients in terms of service, quality and cost and also the firm's targets are met.
You will have:
- Previous experience working as a Manager or experience working as an Assistant Manager within VAT.
- CTA and ATT qualified ideally
- Experience mentoring junior members of staff
If you would be interested in applying for this opportunity, please send your cv to [email protected] or ring 0207 269 6320.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance, ProHR and ProMarketing.