Commercial Head of Finance
Robert Half have been appointed to recruit an interim Commercial Head of Finance for an FMCG business based in Wakefield. The role is to cover a permanent appointment. Interim candidates may also be considered for the permanent role.
The Commercial Head of Finance will be responsible for:
- Leading financial reporting, budgeting and forecasting
- Period-end reporting
- Maintaining weekly P&L and leading weekly financial reporting
- Business partnering with senior management team
- Providing commercial analysis to influence decision-making
- Working with internal controls team to ensure robust controls are maintained
- Improving commercial finance across the business
- Ad hoc reporting as and when required
You will be a qualified accountant with strong commercial and FP&A experience within an FMCG environment. You should be able to demonstrate business partnering and influencing a business. Attention to detail and strong analytical skills are also required.
Salary & Benefits
Day rate circa £350 - £400 through a limited company DOE. Please contact Will Sides for more details.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice