Purchase Ledger Clerk
Robert Half Finance & Accountancy are currently recruiting for a part time Purchase Ledger Clerk to join a Leeds based business on a long term temporary basis.
Purpose of the role will be to ensure that all business suppliers are paid accurately and on time and that all payments are correctly accounted for in the Accounts Payable and General Ledgers.
- Ensure all invoices received comply with VAT regulations
- Ensure all unpaid invoices are parked on the Accounts Payable system to enable financial reporting of liabilities.
- Reconcile supplier statements and action reminder notices, tracking down unpaid invoices to avoid legal action against the business
- Develop strong working relationships with Suppliers
- Resolve unpaid invoices and queries, in a timely manner
- Good knowledge of accounting supported by relevant experience.
- Ability to develop good working relationships with both external customers and business areas.
- Ability to prioritise work effectively to ensure key deadlines are met.
- Should be adaptable and able to work well in a changeable environment.
- Time Management skills to meet the daily, weekly and monthly deadlines. Attention to detail and high level of accuracy is paramount to this role.
The role is within a friendly team which the successful candidate will feel part of from their first day. In order to be successful in this position you must possess a hard working attitude and the ability to work under tight deadlines.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice