My client is an international property business based in prestigious offices in Birmingham City Centre within easy walking distance of New St, Moor St and Snowhill stations.
You will be working as part of a team of 5 who are responsible for invoice, service charge and procurement administration. The role covers a wide range of facilities management and property management administrative support activities and would suit a proactive individual who can resolve issues.
- Coding and processing of invoices through the purchase to pay applications
- Supplier contract and utility administration
- Service charge documentation and variance report administration
- Training of new starters with regards to purchase to pay systems and processes and general system support to wider department.
- Ability to cope in a fast pace, agile working environment and work to short deadlines.
- Provide best in class customer service to internal and external customer base
- Maintain regular and effective communication with internal colleagues in Property Management, support functions and the wider Real Estate business
- Prepare data for inclusion in management reports
- Strong IT skills with experience in accounts, data entry or administration.
- Ideally some facilities management or property management systems knowledge.
- Highly numerate with a strong attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Salary of £23 -27,000 dependent on experience
- 25 Days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Prestigious city centre office location
- 12 month contract within a culture of internal development and promotion.
For further details and to register an interest in this role then please forward an up to date CV for immediate consideration.