Private Client Tax Director - Top 10
One of the UK's leading Private Client practices is looking for a Private Client Tax Partner-to-be to join the team, in a market facing environment and with a clear route to Partner.
The team, led by some impressive Tax Partners, has achieved considerable growth in the last 18 months which has resulted in the need for a market facing Director to continue their growth and reach their financial targets.
You'll be surrounded by the largest private client tax team in the UK, guided by an excellent Head of Private Client Tax, a personable and professional leader.
The role consists of 3 key responsibilities:
- Acting as the main point of contact for clients and managing the portfolios for Non-Domiciled individuals
- Negotiation of fees at all stages of the project
- Providing market-leading technical advice and liaising with HMRC on behalf of the client
- Overseeing the junior level staff, ensuring their development and growth through the organisation
- Providing necessary support to the Partners, and to the larger firm
- Proactive engagement with clients to provide an effective and efficient service
- Facing the market to engage with prospective clients at events and conferences
- Autonomously determining your own route to market
- Involvement in bids & proposals
Due to the nature of the portfolio and client base, you'll have demonstrable experience in the following areas:
This is an exceptional opportunity for a Senior Manager or Director to step into an entrepreneurial practice, en-route to Partner, surrounded by an excellent team.
Get in touch with Chris today for more info on 0207 269 6313 or email Chris.Davey@pro-tax.co.uk
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance, ProHR and ProMarketing.