Head of Finance for Successful Construction Company
Established for over 50 years, our client is a family run business made up of three highly regarded and successful companies including a contracting business, a property development business and a specialist wall and floor tiling business. They are seeking a highly capable senior finance professional, ideally with a Construction background, to lead a small and experienced team, reporting directly to three directors.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Acting as Company Secretary and undertaking all associated statutory and regulatory duties
- All Accounting functions, including producing management accounts through to year end accounts and full accountability for Annual Audits
- Pension Scheme administration, management and reporting for three Pensions Schemes and responsibility for overseeing payroll across the three Companies
- Property Portfolio administration and full financial and reporting responsibilities
- Leading and motivating the existing Finance team
The successful candidate will be an ACCA / CIMA qualified member or holder of an equivalent professional qualification with proven experience as a Head of Finance or similar role. You will have a track record of handing a broad range of financial matters, ideally within the Construction industry. You’ll need to be commercially astute and technically strong, with a methodical and proactive approach. Being an experienced people manager, you will also have exceptional communication and influencing skills.
More searches like this
- Accountant Construction / Civil Engineering Fully qualified jobs in London (Greater)
- Finance Manager Construction / Civil Engineering Fully qualified jobs in London (Greater)
- Financial Controller Construction / Civil Engineering Fully qualified jobs in London (Greater)
- Head of Finance Construction / Civil Engineering Fully qualified jobs in London (Greater)