In-House Corporate Tax Manager
Corporate Tax Manager, In-House
£75,000 + 30-40% bonus & market-leading benefits
Are you recently CTA qualified with demonstrable interest in the Financial Services?
Seeking a rewarding career with progression prospects in a multinational conglomerate?
Looking to diversify your experience of taxes beyond corporation compliance?
What's great about this opportunity?
- Work and lead in a highly ambitious and progressive finance team, large in number
- Work-life flexibility, flexible hours and remote working options
- Market-leading remuneration, ideal step from Manager level in the Big 4
- Rapidly expanding and highly acquisitive business with diverse revenue streams
- Serve as the subject-matter expert for internal stakeholders, advisory exposure
Your role: The In-House Corporate Tax Manager
Sitting in a large finance team and reporting into the Head of Tax, this opportunity involves managing and supporting a team of 2. Taxation areas within the successful candidate's remit will primarily encompass ownership of corporation tax (both overseeing compliance and advising internal stakeholders), however additionally encompass VAT, withholding taxes and hold an element of transfer pricing. This is an ideally placed opportunity for a Corporate Tax Manager from the Big 4 to step into a rewarding role with planned progression prospects available from the start.
The In-House Corporate Tax Manager: What you will need to succeed
What we are searching for:
- A strong academic background, ideally ACA/CTA, top-tier trained
- Demonstrable experience in FS, ideally with some in-house/secondment experience
- Interpersonal skill, gravitas and ability to push back and influence at a senior level
- Solid enough experience in corporate tax compliance to tax an overview role of returns with more advisory focus, and a high degree of intellectual ability to learn quickly
- Adaptability to change in the face of corporate growth and uncertainty - able to act upon independent initiative and lead when necessary
Simply send your CV in to email@example.com before calling on 02072696343 for a confidential conversation.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance, ProHR and ProMarketing.