Robert Half are currently working with one of the most well-known and growing tech companies in Edinburgh. Our client is looking to add an Accounts Assistant to their small but busy finance function. This is an excellent opportunity for someone driven and ambitious to take on more and more responsibility and really develop their accountancy career. You will be joining a lively team which will provide a platform for you to further you career with an great work-life balance.
- Processing purchase invoices and delivery notes
- Dealing with purchase ledger queries
- Assisting with month end close and credit control
- Supplier statement reconciliations and payments
- Daily Processing of bank transactions and monthly bank reconciliations
- Prepare inter-company reconciliations and arranging bank transfers
- Raise applications for payment and sales invoices to customers
- Preparing and posting journals
- At least one year of relevant hands on accountant experience
- Be highly computer-literate and web-savvy, understanding how crucial online engagement is to the success of the business
- Possess excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Maintain the company brand and image through all external and internal communications
Salary & Benefits
Salary is £18,000 - £22,000 plus company benefits.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice