Accounts and Audit Senior
Audit and Accounts Senior
Location - London
Salary - £45,000 - £48,000 + Benefits
- Do you want to work in spacious, bright and modern offices in the heart of London?
- Would you like to be a part of an award-winning practice with a strong history and reputation?
This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone who wants to experience the perks of working in Central London. The offices have been recently modernised and based in an excellent location, surrounded by many shops, restaurants and cafés. You will be working with the most advanced IT systems in the market in a forward-thinking firm with a truly partner-led approach. This practice has received numerous awards every year in a range of categories from Best Accounts and Audit team to Best Employer.
As an Accounts and Audit Senior you will be:
- Working on a varied portfolio of clients with turnovers up to £200m
- Leading client audit engagements from beginning to completion
- Supervising and reviewing the work of junior members of the team
- Preparing statutory accounts and draft tax computations
- Functioning as a main point of contact for clients and ensuring
To succeed within this Account and Audit Senior role you need to:
- Be ACA/ACCA qualified
- Have experience in a UK-based accountancy practice within the last 2 years
- Have excellent technical knowledge of accounting and auditing standards
- Be confident in interacting with stakeholders from various seniority levels
- Have experience in supervising and reviewing the work of junior members of the team
If you want to join a friendly and supportive team, where you will not only be attending social events, but also networking events this will be the perfect role for you. The successful candidate will be someone with a 'can do' attitude, a big personality and a drive for success. Contact Nadia Atanasova today to learn more about this impressive firm.
0207 269 6326
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance, ProHR and ProMarketing.