1 day left
- Contract Type
This role requires influence and credibility at all levels:
- Working closely with the Financial Controller on the month end Management Accounts and assist as necessary with any ad-hoc projects or requests.
- Working closely with the Commercial Team to provide a forward-looking outlook on Customer P & Ls and to identify & drive revenue & margin enhancing opportunities;
- Working closely with the Senior Management Team and providing them with monthly divisional P & L reports.
- Assist the production of Management Accounts pack with specific emphasis on the analysis of sales and relevant commentary on variances against plan and previous year in accordance with agreed timetable.
- Business partner with internal stakeholders
- Monthly P & L and Cash flow forecast reporting
- Monthly reconciliation of all Balance Sheet A/C
- Support the Financial Controller with the budget and forecasting process.
- Assist the Financial Controller with the preparation of robust financial models
Salary & Benefits:
£32,000 - £38,000
- Company contributory pension plan
- Full study support
- Private health plan
- 23 days holiday plus birthday
- Death in service -4 x salary
- Discount on various retailers
- Fresh fruit in office
- Flexible working
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Apply for Management Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly