Accounts / Audit Senior / Business Advisory
Accounts / Audit Senior / Business Advisory - Qualified ACA / ACCA - Northampton
Opportunity for a qualified ACA or ACCA Accounts and Audit Senior with a general practice background and trained in dealing with the audit and accounts requirements for owner managed businesses.
This role will offer you skills progression to assist with your post qualification experience and provide exposure to a mix of advisory and compliance duties which will help to develop your career. There will also be ad hoc assignments such as preparing business plans and cash flow forecasting as part of a general business advisory service to clients.
The audit work will be a small part of the role and will be a combination of supporting the audit manager but also leading some of the smaller audits and the role will also involve training and assisting with the development of junior members of staff, as well as reviewing some of the juniors' work.
The role offers you the opportunity to be involved areas other than audit and accounting enabling you to get involved advising businesses with their own progression and development. A fantastic opportunity to develop your post qualification skills.
Now you have qualified your career journey is now just beginning.
Job Specification for Accounts / Audit Senior / Business Advisory Role
- Leading Audit assignments, taking responsibility for staff supervision and client management.
- Preparation of accounts from client’s prime records and accounting software
- Producing accounts to draft stage, including Tax Computation for Manager Review
- Involvement with project work to help clients with business development and having the opportunity to get involved with tax planning assignments.
- Assisting with “one off” jobs such as cash flow forecasts.
- Reviewing the preparation of management accounts and VAT returns.
- Training and developing junior members of staff
- Dealing with clients and assisting with training client’s in respect of their book keeping requirements
- Supporting the managers in running their portfolios.
Candidate Attributes for Accounts / Audit Senior / Business Advisory Role
- Nearly or newly Qualified ACA or ACCA.
- Experience in dealing with client queries and liaising with clients in respect of accounting matters.
- Knowledge of Sage essential.
- Knowledge of IRIS and other software useful.
- Excellent communication and report writing skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- High level of integrity and commitment.
- Demonstrates enjoyment in their work.
- Supportive and reliable team member.
- Loyal and self motivated.
This Accounts and Audit Senior role is suited to a recently qualified ACA or ACCA with a General Accounting Practice background and looking for their next opportunity to develop their skills as they progress towards a management position and beyond as a part of the firm's succession plan.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious newly qualified Accounts and Audit Senior currently frustrated by a lack of opportunity with their current firm.
Please contact Wavelength if this Accounts / Audit Senior / Business Advisory position is of interest and you have relevant skills, experience and ambition.
You can get the latest jobs sent straight to your inbox by subscribing on our website via our website at www.waverecruit.com
Apply for Accounts / Audit Senior / Business Advisory
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Accountant Accounting Practice Part qualified jobs in Milton Keynes
- Accounts Assistant Accounting Practice Part qualified jobs in Milton Keynes
- Audit Accounting Practice Part qualified jobs in Milton Keynes
- Bookkeeping Accounting Practice Part qualified jobs in Milton Keynes
- Compliance Accounting Practice Part qualified jobs in Milton Keynes