Robert Half are recruiting an excellent newly created Treasury Analyst position based in Hemel Hempstead.
- Create and implement centralised treasury operations structure
- Recommend and establish global bank reporting platform
- Review existing treasury and bank systems, recommend enhancements to provide increased visibility, control and standardisation
- Improve and document treasury policies and procedures while adhering to and enhancing internal controls
- Work with relationship banks to coordinate account openings, closures and changes in bank services globally
- Administer inter-company loan portfolio
- Global administrator on bank/treasury systems
- Analyse and convert treasury activities of newly acquired entities
- Coordinate merchant service providers and services
Minimum 5 years of general business experience, including experience in international treasury
An international business based in Hemel Hempstead.
Salary & Benefits
Up to £55,000 dependant on experience & qualification
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice