VAT Assistant Manager
AJ Chambers are currently recruiting for a VAT Assistant manager to work within a Top 25 firm???s London office
This is a great opportunity to develop your talents as a VAT consultant within a leading UK accountancy firm.
Your role will be almost entirely focused on providing excellent advice, with minimal compliance based duties. You will also operate as a port of call to provide assistance to staff within different teams and offices.
You will be working for a firm with a passion for developing their staff in both their business, and their personal goals. As a result of this, there opportunity for progression is incredibly achievable. You will be coming in at an Assistant Manager, but there is realistic potential for you to become a Manager within 6-12 months depending on your abilities.
VAT Assistant Manager Responsibilities:
- To directly contribute to the development of the VAT department
- To provide VAT advice to internal and external clients
- To assist other teams and offices with VAT matters
- To provide a high quality service to clients, partners, managers and staff
- To develop and maintain strong relationships with clients and contacts within external organisations, businesses etc.
- To promote the company as best as possible, and to develop publicity whenever available
- To win new clients for the business
VAT Manager Requirements:
- Ideally CTA qualified
- Open to qualified by experience (3-5 years)
- Practice experience is preferred, but also open to HMRC and Industry background
- Must have good research and analytical skills
- Must have a good awareness of risk management
For further information on this VAT Assistant Manager role, please apply direct or contact Thomas Sharland-Harris at AJ Chambers